Available in white or beige. The color is consistent throughout the frame and sash, making scratches virtually invisible.
*Products with Dark Bronze exteriors have White interiors
**Products with Sandtone exteriors have Sandtone interiors
NOTE: Varying monitor settings prevent exact color duplication.
Frame options for any application. Buck frame for window replacement and Nailing Fin frames for remodeling and new construction projects.
Nailing Fin with
Hardware is color coordinated to match the window and designed to provide easy operation.
Enhance the style of your home with grilles. Choose from three options:
- Grilles-between-the-glass for convenient cleaning.
- Simulated divided light grilles, permanently applied to the interior and exterior of your window, for a more authentic look.
Choose from the patterns below, or ask a sales associate at The Home Depot® to help you create a custom grille pattern.
A variety of energy efficient glass options are available. Select the glass type that is right for you.
- Low-E Glass – Helps lower heating and cooling bills and helps keep your home comfortable year-round.
- Low-E SmartSun™ (Formerly known as Low-E3) – Provides superior savings on heating and cooling costs and blocks 95% of harmful UV rays that can cause home furnishings to fade.
- Low-E Sun (Formerly known as Low-E LS) – This Low Solar (LS) option available in southern regions blocks more heat from the sun than the regular clear glass, helping to reduce Solar Heat Gain. It helps products meet many new strict code requirements in
- Low-E PassiveSun® – Ideal for northern climates, PassiveSun allows more heat from the sun into your home, helping to reduce heating costs during colder months.
- Low-E PassiveSun® Heatlock® – Our Heatlock coating helps reflect escaping heat back into your home resulting in improved U-Factor ratings.
- Tempered Glass – Ideal for use where safety glass is necessary, such as above a tub, next to a door or anywhere that is required by code. Check with your building code official for code requirements in your area. If broken, tempered glass shatters into pebble-sized pieces instead of larger shards or slivers of glass, reducing the risk of injury.
- Obscure Glass– Distorts or obscures the view through the window for privacy purposes or for decoration.
- Impact Resistant Glass – Helps protect a home against extreme weather and flying debris in hurricane-prone coastal regions and meets strict insurance regulations. Check with your building code official for code requirements in your area. Impact resistant glass also provides maximum security and sound reduction qualities.
Screens are made of a durable, fiberglass mesh. An optional aluminum mesh insect screen is also available.