Available in white or beige. The color is consistent throughout the frame and sash, making scratches virtually invisible.
NOTE: Varying monitor settings prevent exact color duplication.
Hardware is color coordinated to match the window and designed to provide easy operation.
White Cam Lock
Beige Cam Lock
Enhance the style of your home with grilles. Choose from two options:
- Grilles-between-the-glass for convenient cleaning.
- Simulated divided light grilles, permanently applied to the interior and exterior of your window, for a more authentic look.
Choose from the patterns below, or ask a sales associate at The Home Depot® to help you create a custom grille pattern.
A variety of energy efficient glass options are available. Select the glass type that is right for you.
- Low-E Glass – Helps lower heating and cooling bills and helps keep your home comfortable year-round.
- Low-E3 Glass – Our most energy-efficient glass option. It provides superior savings on heating and cooling costs and blocks 95% of harmful UV rays that can cause home furnishings to fade.
- Tempered Glass – Ideal for use where safety glass is necessary, such as above a tub, next to a door or anywhere that is required by code. Check with your building code official for code requirements in your area. If broken, tempered glass shatters into pebble-sized pieces instead of larger shards or slivers of glass, reducing the risk of injury.
- Obscure Glass - Distorts or obscures the view through the window for privacy purposes or for decoration.
Half and full size insect screens are available.
Half – Standard
Full – Optional
Half and full size insect screens are made of a durable, fiberglass mesh. The half size insect screen can be easily installed in either the top sash or bottom sash. The optional full size insect screen allows for both the top and bottom sash to be open at the same time for maximum ventilation.
An optional aluminum mesh insect screen upgrade is available for both half and full size insect screens.