Available in white or beige. Dark Bronze* exterior color is available in select markets. The color is consistent throughout the frame and sash, making scratches virtually invisible.
NOTE: Varying monitor settings prevent exact color duplication.
*Dark Bronze available in select markets only; see The Home Depot for details.
Hardware is color coordinated to match the window and designed to provide easy operation.
White Cam Lock
Beige Cam Lock
Enhance the style of your home with grilles. Choose from two options:
- Grilles-between-the-glass for convenient cleaning.
- Simulated divided light grilles, permanently applied to the interior and exterior of your window, for a more authentic look.
Choose from the patterns below, or ask a sales associate at The Home Depot® to help you create a custom grille pattern.
A variety of energy efficient glass options are available. Select the glass type that is right for you.
- Low-E Glass – Helps lower heating and cooling bills and helps keep your home comfortable year-round.
- Low-E SmartSun™ (Formerly known as Low-E3) – Provides superior savings on heating and cooling costs and blocks 95% of harmful UV rays that can cause home furnishings to fade.
- Low-E Sun (Formerly known as Low-E LS) – This Low Solar (LS) option available in southern regions blocks more heat from the sun than the regular clear glass, helping to reduce Solar Heat Gain. It helps products meet many new strict code requirements in
- Low-E PassiveSun® – Ideal for northern climates, PassiveSun allows more heat from the sun into your home, helping to reduce heating costs during colder months.
- Low-E PassiveSun® Heatlock® – Our Heatlock coating helps reflect escaping heat back into your home resulting in improved U-Factor ratings.
- Tempered Glass – Ideal for use where safety glass is necessary, such as above a tub, next to a door or anywhere that is required by code. Check with your building code official for code requirements in your area. If broken, tempered glass shatters into pebble-sized pieces instead of larger shards or slivers of glass, reducing the risk of injury.
- Obscure Glass– Distorts or obscures the view through the window for privacy purposes or for decoration.
Insect screens are made of a durable, fiberglass mesh. An optional aluminum mesh insect screen is also available.
Our replacement windows are custom sized to fit your window opening. If your measurements fall within these ranges, we have a window for you.
Available size ranges for a single window:
Minimum Width: 22″
Maximum Width: 86″
Minimum Height: 14-1/4″
Maximum Height: 66″
NFRC/ENERGY STAR® Information